terça-feira, 16 de março de 2010

Bon Jovi foi selvagem em Kansas City.

Set List básico com "Born to Be Wild" com uma novidade e Sleep When I'm Dead antes de Living on a Prayer, em Kansas City.

 Este foi o set list:

1. Blood on Blood

2. We Weren't Born to Follow
3. Bad Name
4. Whole Lotta Leavin Goin On
5. Born To Be My Baby
6. Lost Highway
7. When We Were Beauitful
8. Superman Tonight
9. We Got It Goin On
10. Bad Medicine/born to be wild
11. It's My Life
12. Homebound Train Rs
13. Hallelujah
14. I'll Be There For You-- J&R
15. Something for the Pain
16. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
17. Keep The Faith
18. Work For the Working Man
19. Who Says You Can't Go Home.
20. Love's The Only Rule

encores

21.runaway
22. wanted
23. I love this town
24. sleep when i'm dead
25. Prayer
Fonte: Crush Magazine.es
 

Nenhum comentário:

NOTÍCIAS OFICIAIS DO BON JOVI ON LINE


Visualizar